Friday, August 29, 2014

The Sparkly Meagan Sock

Sparkly Meagan sock in turquoise

size 9 womens

close up of the beading

The heel and gusset

I finally finished Meagan's socks.  I just need to write down my pattern.  This pattern will be going up for sale in my shop. 
I am currently working on another pattern.  I am test knitting it right now.  New things will be coming to the shop this year.  I am hoping that the 2014 Fall season will offer up some enticing items for knitters. 

In other news...I have been sewing pillowcases for our veterans.  I have 10 of them finished and they will be headed to my DAR chapter regent, she will send them to the right people.  I also have plans to sew 3 quilts for my doggies for Christmas.  I hit a sale on batting and I have plenty of fat quarters in my stash to make them something nice. 
I also have plans to do more sewing.  I have the fabric and I am going to take the time to make more items with my sewing machine. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment